The Tub

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You couldn't make this stuff up.

Another winner from MySpace......

cheery Hello I just wanted to send you a cheery hello, touched with a little bit of sunshine, to let you know that you're in my thoughts. I hope all is going well in your flower garden, and that you have a bright, and sunny day! I KNOW YOU MAY BE ASKING WHOM I AM? WELL AM JEFF BY NAME I SAW UR PROFILE IT WAS NICE, U LOOK SO CUTE,SEXY,ALLURING AND PRETTY, AM A GENTLE GOING GUY AM SINGLE STILL SEARCHING, I WILL LIKE TO KNOW U IF U DON,T MIND AS FOR ME AM FROM USA MY FATHER FROM NIGERIA AND MY MUM FROM USA.....ALABAMA BUT RIGHT NOW WE ARE IN NIGERIA SO I WILL LOVE U TO ADD ME TO YAHOO ID: ***********@yahoo.com WOUNDERFUL DAY AHEAD OR U SEND ME UR YAHOO ID.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home