The Tub

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Two in one day...How lucky can I be?!?!?

Copied and pasted, no editing with the exception of removing email addresses......why me??

GoodMorning dear,merry Xams to you and happy Newyear in adance.Well,i am Blessing malik,i hope u are doing cool. well, i've made much search though this's many time of loggin. if i ever saw an angel it is from ur eyes,u're so good looking lady. And i am selfemp;pyed i was just hanging on here and i went througth ur profile i have never seen such a beautiful lady like u in words and in look lady u are great i will love to know more about u can u join me on yahoo so we can chat more

Malik

I scrolled through pictures and yours caught my attention at first sight.i must admit that you are very beautiful and pretty.i don't really know how people can get together for good on this site have you had any luck here before? well,i am looking for a serious relationship this time and i am not ready for games.a man at my age should consider settling down with a descent and good woman.going through your profile,many good ideas came to my mind and i can say that you seem really intresting. i guess we could have several chats and see what we got in common and check out if we stand a chance,i would appreicate a reply from you,and i mean it,it i would go along way. i promise you,i would reply you promtly? i know how to give a lady so much attention and care. i get put off when i find out i am being cheated on because i put my best into relationshipes.i believe relationship is
a thing of joint contribution so i need a very active partner. i hope i didn't bore you with my stories,but i guess it is needed to be told.please write me back.i have to tell you again,you are cutie and pretty.
My yahoo id is bah blah@yahoo.com....
Distance could be a barrier but you cant predict the power of love,can you?have a lovely and blissful day....
RAMSEY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home