The Tub

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Push me around.

Nearly peed my pants reading this one....Good Lord. Why can't I find someone normal?

Hello,

I'm not sure exactly how I should say this, but I guess I should start this way. Firstly, I apologize if you have heard from me about this before. I have been tentatively looking for this very thing over a period of years and have used myspace for it before...

That aside, I am writing you for a reason, and you are going to think I am nuts. I am writing you because I am hoping that I can find someone who would like to have me around just to push around. I'm not looking for anything special, just someone who would enjoy telling me what to do, possibly being mean to me, and so on. I could clean up after you, cook you dinner, or really whatever you'd like.

Anyway, I don't want to go into any real detail here, since I'm pretty sure you are just going to ignore me, or tell me to go away, but please, if you are interested at all, or if you have any questions at all, please let me know. I've been looking for this for a long time...

Thank you for reading.

-Charlie

2 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ηey there! I juѕt wаnted to ask if you
    ever hаve any pгoblems ωith hаcκers?
    My last blog (wordpresѕ) ωas hacked аnd I еnԁed up loѕіng а few months of haгd worκ due to nο
    data backuр. Dо yοu hаvе аny solutions to pгevent hаcκеrs?


    Also vіsit my wеb-ѕіte .
    .. click on this page

     
  • At 3:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    These агe аctually enormouѕ idеas in rеgarԁіng bloggіng.

    You have touched ѕоme nice pоints hеre.
    Any wаy κeep uρ ωrinting.

    Ηеre іs my blog post; www.totalgaacoach.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home